With the IBM SPSS
Statistics Standard Edition, you can get a quick look at your data, formulate hypotheses for additional testing, and then carry out a number of procedures to help clarify relationships between variables, create clusters, identify trends and make predictions.
Key capabilities include:
The IBM SPSS
Statistics Standard Edition features a variety of regression and advanced statistical procedures designed to fit the inherent characteristics of data describing complex relationships, including:
• General linear models (GLM)
• Generalized linear mixed models (GLMM)
• Generalized linear models (GENLIN)
• Generalized estimating equations (GEE)
You can also apply more sophisticated models to your data using a wide range of nonlinear regression models, using these procedures:
• Multinomial logistic regression (MLR) – Predict categorical outcomes with more than two categories
• Binary logistic regression – Easily classify your data into two groups
• Nonlinear regression (NLR) and constrained nonlinear regression (CNLR) – Estimate parameters of nonlinear models
• Probit analysis – Evaluate the value of stimuli using a logit or probit transformation of the proportion responding
The IBM SPSS
Statistics Standard Edition enables you to quickly “slice and dice” your data. Then you can create customized tables to help you better understand your data and easily report your results.
Be ready for everyday analytical tasks with the IBM SPSS
Statistics Standard Edition, and get results quickly and easily. Contact your sales representative to learn more – and ask about our informative webcasts and newsletters on predictive analytics.
Clicking the download button will take you to the IBM website where, after logging in, you'll be able to download the trial version.
14 day trial period